Monday, June 28, 2010

Cooling Down With The Hyperwear Cooling Vest - 20% off Until Jun 30th!

The temperature here in Charlotte has been 95 degrees plus for what seems like almost an eternity.  It has been the hottest June since I have been living here.  I have to get my workouts early in the morning when it is in the high 70s and low 80s and even that can be brutal.  I am usually sweating bullets after after only a few minutes and my ability to grip diminishes with each minute.

One particular product that has caught my eye -  besides an air-conditioner for my garage - is the Hyperwear Cooling vest.  It is made by Hyperwear, the same folks that make my hypervest weighted vest which I swear by these days.  They are currently 20% off through June 30th - click here and type "COOL" when prompted to get your discount. Here is a video from the folks at Hyperwear on the cooling vest...Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment