Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Losing The Thanksgiving Weight Update

Another good morning on the scale. I weighed 181.8 upon waking and paying a visit to the bathroom. I had the same breakfast for the last three days and had the same dinner that I had on Monday but this time I added a small portion of lentils seasoned with my very tasty mixture of ghee, lemon, Himalayan salt, black pepper, garlic and basil. I had lunch at Qdoba opting for a naked burrito with black and pinto beans, chicken, red and green peppers, onions, guacamole, lettuce and extra hot salsa. Again I did not snack on anything sugary.

I did work out last night doing 24 30 second intervals with 15 second rest intervals in between using primarily the airdyne bike, jump rope, and the Bulgarian training bag. I drank only water throughout the day but had a single size container of coconut water right after my workout.

So to sum up...I lost 5.6 pounds in two days. I am back to the weight I was just before Thanksgiving but would like to be in the area of 175 in the next week or so and maintain that. So far...so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment