Monday, August 24, 2009

Lunch Workout 8-21-2009

I tried doing my version of the Crossfit Death Row workout today - 12 minutes each round with 45 seconds full guns / 15 seconds rest with a two minute rest interval after each 12 minute round. Before Myrtle Beach I could do three 12 minute rounds but today felt like crap during the second round. I even had a small cramp in my side which never happens to me so after the 26 minutes I called it quits. I also didn't have any umpph to really pump the airdyne to rpms much higher than 7000-8000. On good days I can really crank it to 10000. Maybe it is because it is my first workout like this since early last week and it may be because I added more intense upper body but all I know is I did not feel my best. I have been stretching my calves alot and don't seems to have any more stiffness in the right calf that was bothering me.


HyperWear.com
3% off all Hyper Wear orders! Use code THREEOFF at checkout. Expires August 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment